Van de Kamp’s® and Mrs. Paul’s® 100% whole fish fillet sticks make this a flavorful one bowl meal. It is a statisfying, homestyle soup and takes less than 30 minutes.
Van de Kamp's® and Mrs. Paul's® FEBRUARY 2013
1. Bake Crunchy Fish Sticks according to package directions; cut into bite-size chunks.
2. Meanwhile, melt butter in large saucepot over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until softened. Sprinkle with flour and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
3. Add milk, chicken broth and potatoes. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 20 minutes or until potatoes are softened.
4. Stir in corn and cook, 5 minutes or until heated through. Stir in green onions.
5. To serve, pour into 4 soup bowls and evenly top with baked Crunchy Fish Sticks.
Go to Full Version of