- 12 Van de Kamp’s® and Mrs. Paul’s® Xtra Large Crunchy Fish Sticks or Regular Fish Sticks
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 pound potatoes, peeled and cubed (about 3 large)
- 1 bag Bird's Eye® Gold & White Corn
- 2 green onions, chopped (optional)
How to Make It
Bake Crunchy Fish Sticks according to package directions; cut into bite-size chunks.
Meanwhile, melt butter in large saucepot over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until softened. Sprinkle with flour and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
Add milk, chicken broth and potatoes. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 20 minutes or until potatoes are softened.
Stir in corn and cook, 5 minutes or until heated through. Stir in green onions.
To serve, pour into 4 soup bowls and evenly top with baked Crunchy Fish Sticks.