Wonderful and easy. Perfect for a weeknight meal.
Corn on the Cob with Feta and Mint Butter
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 128
- Fat: 5.4g
- Saturated fat: 2.9g
- Sodium: 68mg
- 4 ears shucked corn
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1. Preheat grill to high heat. Place corn on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 8 minutes or until lightly charred, turning occasionally.
- 2. Place feta, butter, mint, and lime juice in a small bowl. Mash with a fork to combine. Press mixture onto cobs using hands.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This