Corn & Farro Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) EVOO
- 2 cup(s) fresh yellow corn (2-3 ears)
- 4 ounce(s) Goat or feta cheese
- 12 ounce(s) green breans, trimmed, cut 11/2 in. pieces
- 3/4 cup(s) green onions, thinly sliced ( abt. 3)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced shallot
- 1/2 cup(s) smei-pearl farro
- 2 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- Cook farro in med. saucepan of boiling salted water until just tender, 20-25 minutes. Drain, & cool.
- Cook green beans in boiling salted water until crisp-tender, abt. 4 min. & put in ice bath. Transfer beans to kitche towel & pat dry.
- Mix farro & green beans in large bowl, add corn, cherry tomatoes, & green onions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cmvb1679 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note