Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 1 corn dog)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 211
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fat: 6.6g
- Saturated fat: 1.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.3g
- Protein: 11.3g
- Carbohydrate: 25.3g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Iron: 1.9mg
- Sodium: 949mg
- Calcium: 8mg
- 1/4 cup toasted wheat germ, divided
- 2 tablespoons seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 (11.5-ounce) can refrigerated corn bread twists
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 8 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 (14-ounce) package fat-free turkey-and-beef hot dogs
- 2 large egg whites
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine 2 tablespoons wheat germ and breadcrumbs in a shallow dish. Set aside.
- Unroll dough. Working with 2 dough portions at a time, pinch perforations to seal. Roll dough into a 6 x 3-inch rectangle on a surface sprinkled with 2 tablespoons wheat germ and flour. Spread 1 teaspoon mustard over rectangle. Place 1 hot dog on rectangle. Wrap the dough around hot dog; pinch ends to seal. Repeat procedure with remaining dough, mustard, and hot dogs.
- Dip each corn dog in egg whites; dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Place corn dogs on a baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This