Corn Dog Muffins
Perfect for your kids lunch box or even just a snack for you!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) crab
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- Wonton Wrappers
- In a bowl, combine corn muffin mix & brown sugar.
- Stir in eggs & milk until moistened.
- Stir in corn & hot dogs (batter will be thin).
- Fill greased or paper lined 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400 for 1418 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by FrenchFamily and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note