- 2 (10 3/4-oz.) cans cream of potato soup
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups half-and-half
- 1 pound fresh crabmeat
- 1 (15.25-oz.) can sweet whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14 3/4-oz.) can cream-style corn
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
How to Make It
Process first 3 ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed. Transfer cream cheese mixture to a Dutch oven. Stir in half-and-half and remaining ingredients.
Cover and bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium, and cook 10 minutes, stirring often.