Corn Chip Chili and Cheese Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Corn Chip Chili and Cheese Casserole
- 2 tb Margarine
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 pk Chili seasoning mix (up to 1-1/4)
- 1 c Shredded cheese
- 2 c Coarsely crumbled corn chips
- 1 md Onion
- 2 cn (8oz) tomato sauce
- Melt marg. in skillet and brown beef and onion. Stir in chile seasoning mix,
- tomato sauce and 1 cup water. Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Lightly
- grease 1 1/2 - 2 quart casserole. Layer 1/2 chili mixture, corn chips and
- cheese. Repeat layers. Bake 20 minutes in a 350 oven.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corn Chip Chili and Cheese Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles