Corn with Chile-Cheese Mayo
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 129
- Fat: 5.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Sodium: 135mg
- 6 ears shucked corn
- 6 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Cook corn in boiling water 6 minutes; drain and dry thoroughly. Spread 1 tablespoon canola mayonnaise evenly over each cob. Combine cilantro, Parmesan cheese, and chili powder in a small bowl; sprinkle over corn cobs.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note