- 4 ears fresh sweet corn, shucked
- 1 red bell pepper, halved and seeded
- 1 yellow bell pepper, halved and seeded
- 2 (1/2-inch) onion slices
- 1/4 cup diced jalapeño pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon chopped oregano
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 ounces shredded skinless rotisserie chicken (dark and white meat)
- calories 233
- fat 8.8 g
- satfat 3.8 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 0.0 g
- carbohydrate 0.0 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 314 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Heat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
Place corn on grill rack; grill 20 minutes or until here-and-there charred, turning occasionally. Place in a large bowl; cover with foil. Leave in a warm location 10 minutes.
Place peppers on grill rack, and grill 4 minutes on each side; cut into 1-inch pieces.
Grill onion slices 3 minutes on each side; chop.
Cut corn kernels off cobs, encouraging clusters to stay intact, if possible.
Combine onion, jalapeño, chives, cream, oregano, vinegar, black pepper, salt, and garlic in a large bowl. Add peppers and corn; toss gently to coat. Gently fold in chicken. Serve warm.