Corn & Chicken Chowder
Warm & Ymmy. Inexpensive. Quick & Easy. 30 minutes or less start to finish. Variations: cut fresh corn off the cob (4 ears); cook whole pieces of chicken in the broth, remove it and cut it up cooked; use left-over mashed potatoes and less milk. From Better Homes. You can also put all the green pepper in at once.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 ounce(s) boneless skinless chicken cut in bite size pieces
- 1 med. package(s) corn frozen
- 32 ounce(s) chicken broth reduced sodium
- 1/2 cup(s) sweet green pepper chopped fresh or frozen
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 1/4 cup(s) instant potatoes mashed
- salt & pepper to taste
- red pepper (optional) crushed
- 1. Spry-oil large saucepan and saute chicken until no longer pink.
- 2. Add corn and broth; cover and bring to easy boil.
- 3. Reduce heat to simmer and add green pepper (1/2 if fresh, all if frozen), milk, potatoe and salt and pepper to taste. Heat through.
- 3. Sprinkle servings with remaining 1/2 fresh green pepper and optional red pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JoyceLukecart and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note