Corn Casserole I
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) cream-style corn
- 1 can(s) whole kernel corn
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- 1 stick(s) butter melted
- 1 whole(s) eggs beaten
- 1 carton(s) sour cream
- 1 box(es) Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese grated
- Mix together both types of corn, bell pepper, onion, melted butter, eggs, sour cream and corn muffin mix. Pour into 9x13 baking dish and top with grated cheese. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corn Casserole I Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables