Corn Casserole / Facebook
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) 15 oz. of whole kernel corn
- 1 can(s) 15 oz. of cream style corn
- 1 package(s) Jiffy corn muffin mix 8 oz
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) cheddar, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients, minus the cheese, together and pour into a greased baking dish. After the casserole has baked for 45 minutes, or is set in the middle and golden brown, sprinkle with cheddar and put back into oven until cheese has melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corn Casserole / Facebook Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables