This recipe was given to me by Dawn Sadler.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 stick(s) butter, melted
- 1 can(s) cream style corn
- 1 box(es) Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1 can(s) whole kernal corn
- Mix all ingredients together in a baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jillbrown and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corn Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables