Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 15 ounce(s) Can ofWhole kernel corn Drained
- 15 ounce(s) Can of creamed corn
- 1 package(s) Jiffy corn muffin mix 8 oz
- 1 cup(s) Sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter
- 1 cup(s) Cheddar cheese Shredded
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients except cheese, put in greased pan , and bake for 45 minutes. Bake until set in middle and golden brown. Then, put cheese on top and put back in the oven until cheese melts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LisaWK and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note