- Combine drained tomatoes, corn and onions in large bowl.
- Sauté butter and green pepper in skillet until tender.
- Sprinkle green pepper with flour, salt and garlic salt mixture.
- Add milk to green pepper mixture and stir until thickened.
- Add 1/2 c. cheddar cheese to green pepper.
- Combine green pepper mixture with tomatoes, corn and onions and mix thoroughly.
- Pour vegetable mixture in casserole dish.
- Top with remaining 1/2 c. cheddar cheese.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.
Go to full version of