Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) Butter
- 3/4 cup(s) Green pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Garlic salt
- 2/3 cup(s) Milk
- 1 cup(s) Shredded cheddar cheese Divided
- 1 can(s) Diced tomatoes Recipe ready
- 2 can(s) whole kernel corn (15 oz.)
- 1 package(s) Pearl onions (15 oz. frozen or in jar)
- - Combine drained tomatoes, corn and onions in large bowl.
- - Sauté butter and green pepper in skillet until tender.
- - Sprinkle green pepper with flour, salt and garlic salt mixture.
- - Add milk to green pepper mixture and stir until thickened.
- - Add 1/2 c. cheddar cheese to green pepper.
- - Combine green pepper mixture with tomatoes, corn and onions and mix thoroughly.
- - Pour vegetable mixture in casserole dish.
- - Top with remaining 1/2 c. cheddar cheese.
- - Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Bethh66 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corn Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables