Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 ounce(s) Whole corn drained
- 16 ounce(s) Cream style corn
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 stick(s) butter melted
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 box(es) Jiffy Corn Muffin mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine first six ingredients. Mix well. Add muffin mix and stir until combined.
- Transfer batter to a greased 2-quart casserole dish. Bake one hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ElaineOSmith and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corn Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables