I tried this and my family loved it.It will be part of one of my families monthly meals.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) cream corn
- 1 can(s) reg corn drained
- 1 box(es) Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 container(s) med sour cream
- 1 stick(s) butter melted
- 1 bag(s) cheddar cheese
- Mix all together and top with cheese. Bake on 350 for 30 to 40 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cgbrown and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corn Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables