Community Recipe from
- 1 (8 oz.) container(s) sour cream
- 1 stick(s) butter melted
- 1 (15 oz.) can(s) creamed corn
- 1 (15 oz.) can(s) whole kernel corn drained
- 1 package(s) (8.5 oz.) corn bread mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In mixing bowl, stir together the sour cream, butter, creamed corn, whole kernel corn and corn muffin mix.
- Pour into a 1 quart casserole dish and bake for 40 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note