Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) whole kernel corn drained
- 1 can(s) creamy style corn
- 1 box(es) jif corn bread mix
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) (1 stick) butter
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sharp shredded cheddar
- Preheat to 350. In large bowl mix two cans of corn, corn bread mix, sour cream, and melted butter. Bake for 45 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven and add cheese, put casserole back in oven for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hippieface and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corn Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables