Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) (15 1/4 ounce whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can(s) (14 3/4 cream style corn
- 1 package(s) (8 ounce) corn muffin mix (recommend Jiffy)
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 stick(s) butter melted
- 1-1 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In large bowl, stir together the 2 cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream and melted butter. Once mixed, stir in the cheese and continue to mix well. Pour into a greased casserole dish. Bake for about 45 minutes or until golden brown and casserole the has risen. Let it stand for about 15 minutes. Optional: Sprinkle some cheese on top and put back in oven to melt the cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by balong and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corn Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles
More Recipes for Main Dishes