- 1 (8.25-oz.) can cream-style corn
- 1 cup plain white cornmeal
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup crème fraîche
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill weed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 (4-oz.) packages thinly sliced smoked salmon, flaked
- Garnish: fresh dill weed
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Whisk together first 7 ingredients until smooth. Spoon 1 heaping teaspoonful corn mixture into each cup of a well-greased 24-cup miniature muffin pan.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Cool 10 minutes.
Stir together crème fraîche, dill, and lemon juice. Top muffins with crème fraîche and salmon.