Corn Bread Dressing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Pepperidge Farm Corn Bread Dressing Mix pulverize in processor
- 1 box(es) Corn Bread Mix bake then pulverize in processor
- 1 stalk(s) Celery chopped
- 2 whole(s) Onion chopped
- 1 pound(s) Hamburger meat cook & drain
- 1 pound(s) Jimmy Dean Sausage cook & drain
- 8 can(s) Chicken broth add until mixture is really moist
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) poultry seasoning
- 1 tablespoon(s) sage
- Mix all ingredients together, bake at 375 degrees for 1 1/2 hours or longer if mixture has been chilled. Bake covered.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Janburg1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corn Bread Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables