1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place a 10-inch cast-iron skillet in oven as it preheats.
2. To prepare corn bread, weigh or lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 6 ingredients (through eggs) in a large bowl; fold in cheese.
3. Remove skillet from oven. Coat pan with cooking spray. Pour batter into hot skillet. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. Crumble corn bread into a large bowl.
4. To prepare dressing, remove seeds and membrane from half of jalapeño. Coarsely chop both jalapeño halves. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add chorizo; sauté 2 minutes. Add jalapeño, bell pepper, and onions; sauté 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Add chorizo mixture to corn bread mixture; stir in baguette, cilantro, egg whites, and broth, stirring until bread is moist.
5. Spoon corn bread mixture into a 13 x 9-inch glass or ceramic baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with lime wedges.