Corn Bread Casserole
Margaret Mayes: La Mesa, CA From Taste of Home Casseroles, Slow Cooker & Soups
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can(s) (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 4-oz. can(s) chopped green chiles, drained
- 2 8-1/2 oz package(s) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1 cup(s) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1. Prepare corn bread mixes according to package directions. Pour half of the batter into a greased 11-in.-by-7-in. baking pan. Combine corn and creamed corn; spread over batter. Top with chiles and cheese. Carefully spread with remaining corn bread batter.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note