Corn bread Apricot Stuffing - Aunt Sue's stuffing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) bulk pork sausage
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter
- 2 cup(s) celery chopped
- 1.5 cup(s) onion chopped
- 2 can(s) Apricot halves
- 8 ounce(s) Herbed seasoned stuffing mix
- 8 ounce(s) corn bread stuffing mix
- 3/4 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) Poultry season mix
- cook sausage until well browned. Remove to bowl. Drain off drippings. In same sauce pot melt butter. Add celery and onion; saute until tender. 8010 min. Drain Apricots reserving syrup into celery onion mixture. Add cooked sausage and stuffing, 1/2 cup reserved apricot syrup. Add 1/2 cup water, apricots, walnuts, salt, poultry seasoning and pepper.
- bake in turkey or 30 min in oven 325
- turkey (20 min / lb)
- Breast 170 / Thigh 180 / stuffing 165
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SarahLuvsPups and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note