Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 cup(s) baking soda
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) cornmeal
- 1 whole(s) egg
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) frozen corn
- 1/2 cup(s) grated cheddar
- 3 tablespoon(s) honey
- 3 tablespoon(s) melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) yogurt
- preheat oven 350 degrees. grease 8 in square pan with butter. combine the dry ingredients in a mediumsized bowl. combine the wet ingredients separately.
- stir the wet mixture into the dry, mixing just enough to throroughly combine. mix in the corn and cheddar.
- Spread into the prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the center is firm to the touch. Serve hot, warm or at room temp.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by iamjenny and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note