Corn-and-Black Bean Salsa
Chunky and flavorful, this salsa is almost a side dish. Spoon it inside cheese quesadillas before cooking, or serve it over hot, cheesy cornbread as a satisfying vegetarian snack.
More From Coastal Living
- 1 (15-ounce) can yellow corn kernels, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes with lime juice and cilantro, undrained
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Cover and chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note