Corn Beef Dip
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 can(s) corn beef
- 2 tablespoon(s) dehydrated parsley
- 1 teaspoon(s) dill
- 1 teaspoon(s) Beau Monde
- Mix above ingredients together.
- Buy a 1 lb. round loaf of rye bread.
- Cut the center out and put dip in the center.
- Cut up the rest of the bread into bite size pieces for dipping.
- This can be made ahead of time and it will keep for 3-4 weeks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cmvb1679 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corn Beef Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads