Corn & Bean Salsa
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) black beans drained
- 1 bag(s) frozen white corn (or white and yellow)
- 2 cup(s) tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) purple onion or Vidalia onion chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- Mix the black beans, corn, tomatoes and onion all together in serving bowl. Then in a separate bowl, mix the remaining ingredients as dressing. Pour over the corn and black bean mixture and blend all together. Serve with tortilla chips.
- For those that like cilantro (I do not), add as desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Malison and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corn & Bean Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes