Sweet summer corn and salad with a lime cumin vinaigrette.
1. Grill the corn for 2-3 minutes on each side until corn is cooked. Remove from the heat and allow it to cool at room temp for 5 minutes until it is cool to the touch.
2. Once the corn is cool, cut the kernels off the cob and place them in a large bowl. Discard the cobs.
3. Add the diced bell pepper, diced onion, black beans and parsley flakes.
4. Pour the vinegar, lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper into a small bowl.
5. Gradually whisk in the olive oil.
6. Mix the vinaigrette into the corn mix and add salt and pepper to taste.
Go to full version of