Fire Roasted Corn Black Bean Salad
More From ALDI
- 3 ears of corn, shucked/husked
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 15.5-ounce can Dakota's Pride Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon Stonemill Essentials Parsley Flakes
- 1 tablespoon Tuscan Garden White Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Salt
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Black Pepper
- 3/4 cup Carlini Pure Olive Oil
- 1. Grill the corn for 2-3 minutes on each side until corn is cooked. Remove from the heat and allow it to cool at room temp for 5 minutes until it is cool to the touch.
- 2. Once the corn is cool, cut the kernels off the cob and place them in a large bowl. Discard the cobs.
- 3. Add the diced bell pepper, diced onion, black beans and parsley flakes.
- 4. Pour the vinegar, lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper into a small bowl.
- 5. Gradually whisk in the olive oil.
- 6. Mix the vinaigrette into the corn mix and add salt and pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fire Roasted Corn Black Bean Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes