- 3 ears of corn, shucked/husked
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 15.5-ounce can Dakota's Pride Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon Stonemill Essentials Parsley Flakes
- 1 tablespoon Tuscan Garden White Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Salt
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Black Pepper
- 3/4 cup Carlini Pure Olive Oil
How to Make It
Grill the corn for 2-3 minutes on each side until corn is cooked. Remove from the heat and allow it to cool at room temp for 5 minutes until it is cool to the touch.
Once the corn is cool, cut the kernels off the cob and place them in a large bowl. Discard the cobs.
Add the diced bell pepper, diced onion, black beans and parsley flakes.
Pour the vinegar, lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper into a small bowl.
Gradually whisk in the olive oil.
Mix the vinaigrette into the corn mix and add salt and pepper to taste.