Corn, bacon, and red pepper saute
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- side dish
- 1 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 slice thick-cut bacon, chopped
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels (from 3 to 4 medium ears)
- 1/2 cup small-diced red bell pepper
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add the bacon and cook, stirring often, until browned, about 2 minutes. Add the corn, bell pepper, and 1/4 tsp. salt and cook, stirring often, until heated through, 2 minutes. Stir in the parsley and serve.
- nutrition information (per serving):
- Calories (kcal): 110; Fat (g): 5; Fat Calories (kcal): 45; Saturated Fat (g): 1; Protein (g): 3; Monounsaturated Fat (g): 3; Carbohydrates (g): 17; Polyunsaturated Fat (g): .5; Sodium (mg): 120; Cholesterol (mg): 0; Fiber (g): 2;
- photo: Scott Phillips
- From Fine Coo
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corn, bacon, and red pepper saute Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables