Corn avocado succotash
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 2 ear(s) Corn Off cob
- 6 ounce(s) Green beans 1/4 inch pieces
- 2 whole(s) Plum tomatoes 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 whole(s) Red onion Finely chopped
- 1 whole(s) Avocado 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup(s) Basil leaves Torn"
- Whisk together lime juice, oil, salt, pepper. Add corn, Green beans, tomatoes, onion and toss to combine. Fold In avocado and basil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Nowicancook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corn avocado succotash Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes