Corn avocado succotash
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 2 ear(s) Corn Off cob
- 6 ounce(s) Green beans 1/4 inch pieces
- 2 whole(s) Plum tomatoes 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 whole(s) Red onion Finely chopped
- 1 whole(s) Avocado 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup(s) Basil leaves Torn"
- Whisk together lime juice, oil, salt, pepper. Add corn, Green beans, tomatoes, onion and toss to combine. Fold In avocado and basil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Nowicancook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corn avocado succotash Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables