- 2 cups fresh corn kernels (about 4 ears)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 pounds assorted small heirloom cherry or pear tomatoes, halved
- 1 English cucumber, sliced into half moons
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/3 cup Champagne vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons country-style Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1 (1-oz.) package fresh basil leaves, torn
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°. Toss corn with 1 Tbsp. olive oil, and spread in a single layer in a jelly-roll pan. Bake 7 to 8 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Combine corn, tomatoes, and next 2 ingredients.
Whisk together vinegar and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; add tomato mixture, and toss to coat. Gently stir in avocado. Let stand 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Top with basil just before serving.