Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
More From Southern Living
Grill Time: 15 Minutes
- Vegetable cooking spray for grilling
- 6 large ears fresh corn, husks removed
- 3 cups lightly packed baby arugula
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes
- 5 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Coat cold grill cooking grate with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Coat corn with cooking spray. Place corn on cooking grate, and grill, covered with grill lid, turning occasionally, 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned and done. Remove corn from grill, and cool slightly.
- Hold each grilled cob upright on a cutting board, and carefully cut downward, cutting kernels from cob. Discard cobs.
- Combine corn kernels, arugula, and next 5 ingredients, tossing to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads