- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cups fresh corn kernels (from 4 or 5 ears; see notes)
- 12 ounces radishes, rinsed, trimmed, and thinly sliced
- 5 ounces baby arugula leaves (about 8 cups), rinsed and crisped
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- calories 191
- caloriesfromfat 52 %
- protein 4.4 g
- fat 11 g
- satfat 1.4 g
- carbohydrate 24 g
- fiber 5 g
- sodium 268 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, shallots, mustard, and salt until thick and emulsified. Gradually whisk in olive oil.
In a 3- to 4-quart pan over high heat, bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Add corn kernels and cook for 1 minute; drain, rinse with cold water until cool, and drain again. In a large bowl, combine corn, radishes, and arugula.
In a mortar, lightly crush coriander seeds (or place seeds in a zip-lock plastic bag and crush with a mallet or rolling pin).
Pour dressing over the arugula mixture and gently mix to coat. Sprinkle salad with crushed coriander seeds.