Corn and cherry tomato salad with lemon- tarragon vinaigrette
Fine Cooking magazine
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- side dish
- 3 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels (from 3 to 4 medium ears)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered (depending on size)
- 1-1/2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh tarragon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat 1 Tbs. of the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add the corn and cook, stirring often, until softened, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a medium bowl to cool slightly.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, lemon juice, tarragon, the remaining 2 Tbs. of oil, 1/4 tsp. salt, and a few grinds of pepper. Toss and serve.
- nutrition information (per serving):
- Calories (kcal): 170; Fat (g): 11; Fat Calories (kcal): 100; Saturated Fat (g): 1.5; Protein (g): 3; Monounsaturated Fat (g): 8; Carbohydrates (g): 19; Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 1.5; Sodium (mg): 75; Cholesterol (mg): 0; Fiber (g): 3;
- photo: Scott Phillips
- From Fine Cooking 118 , pp. 48
- July 5, 2012
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corn and cherry tomato salad with lemon- tarragon vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables