Corn and Black Bean Salsa
Serve as salad or with tortilla chips
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 avocado
- 2 can(s) black beans
- 2 can(s) corn
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 4 green onions
- 3 tablespoon(s) minced cilantro
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- pepper to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) red pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine or apple cider vinegar
- salt to taste
- 2 tomatoes
- Drain and rinsed canned beans and corn. Peel, seed and dice tomoatoes. Chop cilantro and green onions fine. Mix with next 5 ingredients. Chop and add avocado just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MGThompson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note