Corn and Black Bean Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) fresh corn kernels (3-4 ears)
- 1 cup(s) red bell pepper (1 large) diced
- 1/2 cup(s) green onions thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 can(s) 15 oz black beans rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1. Combine corn, bell pepper, onions, cilantro, beans in a medium bowl.
- 2. Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients in a small bowl and drizzle over corn mixture and toss well
- 3. Cover and chill for at least 30 min, toss again before serving
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LongBeachLiz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corn and Black Bean Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads