Corn-and-Black Bean Cakes With Smoked Salmon Salsa
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 3/4 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Smoked Salmon Salsa
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in corn and next 3 ingredients.
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake into a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until tops of pancakes are covered with bubbles and edges appear done; turn and cook other side. Serve with Smoked Salmon Salsa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers