Corn and Bacon Dip
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- 1 can(s) (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 8 slice(s) bacon, cooked until crispy and crumbled
- Serve with Fritos Scoops (you could also serve with veggies or crackers, but why not go for yummy and greasy?!?!)
- 1. Using an electric mixer or food processor, combine the first 5 ingredients.
- 2. Stir in the corn and bacon by hand; cover and refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours for flavors to blend.
- 3. Serve cold and enjoy!
- *I double this recipe for big parties!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Marcymarie102 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corn and Bacon Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers