Everyone loved this recipe, even those that don't like corn. Great flavor. Would not change a thing.
Serve with tortilla chips. To add flavor without more heat, increase the fajita seasoning by 1/2 Tbsp.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 30 Minutes
- 4 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1 tablespoon fajita seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
- 1. Sauté first 3 ingredients in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes or until corn is slightly golden. Remove from heat; let cool.
- 2. Stir together corn mixture, bell pepper, and next 6 ingredients. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes. Stir in avocado just before serving.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Badia Fajita Seasoning.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This