Corie's Taco Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) refried beans
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 cup(s) taco sauce
- 1 bag(s) mild cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 package(s) cherry tomatoes chopped
- 2 whole(s) green onions chopped
- 1 bag(s) tortillia chips
- In 9x13 casserole dish, spread refried beans.
- Mix together sour cream, taco seasoning, mayo, and lemon juice; layer on top of beans. Drizzle taco sauce over beans. Top with cheese, tomatoes, and green onions. Serve with torilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Stanelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corie's Taco Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers