Cordon Bleu Casserole
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 340
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 8.6g
- Saturated fat: 3.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 45.4g
- Carbohydrate: 16.3g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Cholesterol: 102mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 594mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 6 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 3 (1-ounce) slices reduced-fat, low-salt ham, cut in half
- 3 (1 1/4-ounce) slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese, cut in half
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-sodium chicken-flavored stuffing mix
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Arrange chicken in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top chicken with ham and cheese.
- Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add mushrooms; sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Combine mushrooms, soup, and broth. Spoon mixture over chicken. Top with stuffing mix; coat well with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
- Tip: This dish is a casserole version of classic chicken cordon bleu in which a thin piece of chicken is topped with a slice of prosciutto, a slice of Swiss cheese, and another slice of chicken. The stacked chicken is then breaded and sautéed until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This