- 1 (10-ounce) jar maraschino cherries with stems
- 1/2 cup brandy (optional)
- 1 (8-ounce) package semisweet chocolate baking squares, chopped
- Drain maraschino cherries, and return to jar. Pour brandy, if desired, in jar; cover with a lid, and freeze 8 hours. Drain cherries, and pat dry, reserving brandy for another use.
- Melt two-thirds of chocolate baking squares in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring until a candy thermometer reaches 115°. Remove from heat; add remaining chocolate, and stir until candy thermometer reaches 89° and chocolate is smooth.
- Dip cherries quickly into melted chocolate, coating well. Place cherries on wax paper, stem sides up, and cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts