- 1 (15-oz.) can cream of coconut
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (13.5-oz.) can coconut milk
- 2 (12-oz.) cans evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup cup (12 oz.) white rum
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, plus more for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks
How to Make It
Process cream of coconut, sweetened condensed milk, and coconut milk in a blender or food processor until completely smooth; transfer mixture to a large bowl or pitcher.
Whisk in evaporated milk, rum, vanilla, ground cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Cover and chill 24 hours.
Garnish with nutmeg and cinnamon sticks, if desired.