- 4 (4-ounce) skinned, boned chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound red potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 (8-ounce) package presliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large onions, quartered
- 1 bay leaf
How to Make It
Cut each chicken breast half into 4 pieces; dredge in flour. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat; add chicken, and cook until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Add potato and remaining ingredients to Dutch oven; add water to cover. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 to 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove and discard bay leaf.